A truly remarkable plant. Tudor Baby was originated by Hulyn Smith, of Valdosta Georgia. If you like late bloomers, this is the one for you.
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: Predominantly Red *This plant has the vulnerability of possibly reverting to a variegated form
- Bloom Size: small
- Bloom Form: Formal Double
- Bloom Season: Late winter, early spring
- Growth Habit: compact
- Growth Rate: slow
- Maintainable Height: 3-4' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 3-4' or larger
- Light Preferences: Sun to light shade.
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 7-8-9
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!