This remarkable little plant blooms in the fall with very miniature flowers. They are superbly pink with a small touch of white on each petal. The flowers are tiny - only 1 to 11/2" at best but when they bloom in mass they are fantastic!!!
Quart pot - 1 year old - Average 8-10" tall
- Species: Sasanqua
- Bloom Color: White with lavender tipped petals
- Bloom Size: Miniature 1-2"
- Bloom Form: Formal double opening to semidouble
- Bloom Season: Fall
- Growth Habit: Dense, upright growth
- Growth Rate: Average ( 4-8 inches of new growth per season)
- Maintainable Height: 4-6'
- Maintainable Width: 4-6'
- Light Preferences: Filtered shade
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Very dark green foliage
- Climate Zone Recommendations for Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!