An Award winning seedling of 'Magnoliiflora' (Hagoromo) that first bloomed 1957. Originated by W.R Wilson Jr., Hammond, Louisiana, US. The name is quite humorous - the flowers are small!
1 Gallon Pots - Average 10-12" tall
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: White Bloom
- Size: Small Bloom
- Form: Anemone Form
- Bloom Season: Mid winter - Jan-Feb
- Growth Habit: Compact Dense
- Growth Rate: Average
- Maintainable Height: 4-5' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 4-5' or larger
- Light Preferences: Filtered light
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!