This old Japanese cultivar blooms in the fall with bright hot pink flowers. A certain show stopper!
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 12-18” tall
- Species: Hiemalis - (Sasanqua)
- Bloom Color: Pink and White Variegated
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Single
- Bloom Season: Fall
- Growth Habit: Open upright growth
- Growth Rate: Average
- Maintainable Height: 4-5' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 4-5' or larger
- Light Preferences: Light shade to full sun
- Special Characteristics:
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possibly zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!