This award winning Camellia first bloomed in 1967. Originated in USA by A.D. Albritton. Tallahassee, Florida. Tends to be a little shy and blooms on older plants. Great plant for shady locations.
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: White with pink edges
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Formal Double
- Bloom Season: Mid season
- Growth Habit: Upright dense
- Growth Rate: Vigorous
- Maintainable Height: 3-4' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 3-4' or larger
- Light Preferences:Filtered light
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3-4 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!