Dr. William Ackerman hit the jackpot with this cold tolerant seedling. A beautiful plant that blooms profusely and leaves a carpet of white petals that look like show!
Trade gallon pot 1 year old - 8 to 10 inches tall
- Species: Sasanqua hybrid
- Bloom Color: White
- Bloom Size: small
- Bloom Form: semidouble blooms in mass
- Bloom Season: Fall
- Growth Habit: Upright spreading
- Growth Rate: Vigorous ( + 8 inches of new growth per season)
- Maintainable Height: 6-8'
- Maintainable Width: 5-6'
- Light Preferences: Filtered shade
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Exceptional blooming performance
- Climate Zone Recommendations for Outdoor Planting: Zones 7-8-9. Cold tolerant under normal winter conditions in 6A/B. Extreme winter conditions, immature plants, or improper planting or cold protection could result in injury or death in colder climates.
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!