Pulaski Tea is a Tsubaki Tea Cultivar. Each plant is grown from cuttings and is an exact duplicate or clone. Florence Tea is in honor of our good friend Florence who is our 'cup of tea'.
Approximately 10-12" tall - Gallon Containers - 1-2 Years Old
- Species: Camellia Sinensis var. sinensis (Chinese Type Tea)
- Bloom Color: White
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Single
- Bloom Season: early fall
- Growth Habit: Dense, vigorous growth. Upright Growth
- Leaf Structure: Medium leaf tea with smooth foliage
- Maintainable Height: 4-6′
- Maintainable Width: 4-6′
- Light Preferences: Full sun to filtered light
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Camellia sinensis tea plants are used for making tea.
- Cold tolerant to 25ºF on healthy, well established and adequately hydrated plants for short periods