A Classic Camellia Original. This beautiful plant is named after a beautiful southern Savannah Lady. It takes it's time to bloom and it likes more sun than traditional white/pink japonicas prefer. The single flowers are simple but oh~so~gorgeous.
Current Average Size: 10-12" Gallon Containers - 1-2 year old plants
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: White shading to pink at edges
- Bloom Size: Medium
- Bloom Form: Single showing stamens
- Bloom Season: Mid to late season
- Growth Habit: Upright, spreading
- Growth Rate: Vigorous
- Maintainable Height: 5-6' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 5-6' or larger
- Light Preferences: Filtered light
- Special Characteristics:
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!