Tea Farm Select: This is a collection of Camellia sinensis tea plants produced by cuttings (clones) of various tea plants growing on our farm in SE Georgia. Since they are produced from many different plants there may be slight variances in each individual plant.
2 Year Old - 1 Gallon Plants 10-12" Tall
- Species: Camellia Sinensis var. sinensis
- Bloom Color: Varies from White to pink depending on the plant
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Single
- Bloom Season: early fall
- Growth Habit: Dense, vigorous upright growth
- Leaf Structure: Variable leaf structure
- Maintainable Height: 4-6′
- Maintainable Width: 4-6′
- Light Preferences: Full sun to filtered light
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Camellia sinensis tea plants are used for making tea.
- Cold tolerant to 30ºF on healthy, well established and adequately hydrated plants for short periods