Sale!Qty available: 0
Beautiful little formal double Camellia. Slow Growing.
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Hybrid
- Bloom Color: Pink sometimes shading to white
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Formal Double
- Bloom Season: Mid season
- Growth Habit: Dense-Compact low growing
- Growth Rate: Vigorous
- Maintainable Height: 3-4' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 3-4' or larger
- Light Preferences:Filtered light
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3-4 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!