Amelia Tea is a Tsubaki Tea™ cultivar grown from cuttings and every plant is an exact duplicate or clone. It is one of the few Pink flowering cultivars we grow.
Approximately 12" tall - Trade Gallon Containers - 2 Year Plants
- Species: Camellia Sinensis var. sinensis (Chinese Type Tea)
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Single
- Bloom Season: early fall
- Growth Habit: Dense, vigorous growth
- Leaf Structure: Medium leaf tea with smooth foliage
- Upright and spreading growth habit
- Maintainable Height: 4-6′
- Maintainable Width: 4-6′
- Light Preferences: Full sun to filtered light
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Camellia sinensis tea plants are used for making tea.
- Cold tolerant to 25ºF on healthy, well established and adequately hydrated plants for short periods