This is the variegated form of Laura Walker. Another great Georgia flower that was originated by Mrs J.C. Walker Sr., Marshallville, Georgia, USA. First flowered 1953.
Average Size: 10-12" 1Gallon Containers
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: Red with white variegation
- Bloom Size: Medium to large
- Bloom Form: Semidouble showing stamens
- Bloom Season: Mid to late season
- Growth Habit: Upright Dense
- Growth Rate: Vigorous
- Maintainable Height: 5-6' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 5-6' or larger
- Light Preferences: Filtered light Special Characteristics:
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!