An Heirloom camellia that dates back prior to 1859 in Belgium. A remarkable old camellia that remains forever young.
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: Dark red
- Bloom Form: Formal Double
- Bloom Season: Mid winter to late winter
- Growth Habit: Dense upright growth
- Growth Rate: Average
- Maintainable Height: 4-6’
- Maintainable Width: 4-6’
- Light Preferences: Filtered Light
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Container Plant
- Climate Zone Recommendations for Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!