Quart pot - 1 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: White with red to dark pink stripes, flecks and spotches.
- Bloom Size: Large 3-4"
- Bloom Form: Semidouble
- Bloom Season: Mid to Late
- Growth Habit: Upright growth
- Growth Rate: Average
- Maintainable Height: 4-6' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 4-6' or larger
- Light Preferences: Light Shade, filtered light
- Special Characteristics: very large flower
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!