A truly remarkable plant. Tudor Baby Variegated is the variegated form of Tudor Baby which was originated by Hulyn Smith, of Valdosta Georgia. If you like late bloomers, this is the one for you.
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Japonica
- Bloom Color: Red and White
- Bloom Size: small
- Bloom Form: Formal Double
- Bloom Season: Late winter, early spring
- Growth Habit: compact
- Growth Rate: slow
- Maintainable Height: 3-4' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 3-4' or larger
- Light Preferences: Sun to light shade.
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 7-8-9
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!