Frankie Winn Variegated is the variegated form of the beautiful Frankie Winn. This cultivar was developed by William 'Bill' Sutton of Savannah, Georgia. A one of a kind flower for a one of a kind Lady
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 12-18” tall
- Species: Japonica
- Variegated Pink and White Flower
- Bloom Size: Medium 3-4"
- Bloom Form: Semidouble to peony
- Bloom Season: Late fall to late winter
- Growth Habit: Dense compact growth
- Growth Rate: Average ( 4-8 inches of new growth per season)
- Maintainable Height: 4-6'
- Maintainable Width: 4-6'
- Light Preferences: Filtered shade
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics:
- Climate Zone Recommendations for Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!