Sale!Qty available: 13
Charlotte Tea is a Tsubaki Tea Cultivar. Each plant is grown from cuttings and is an exact duplicate or clone.
Approximately 10-12" tall - Gallon Containers - 1-2 Years Old
- Species: Camellia Sinensis var. sinensis (Chinese Type Tea)
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Bloom Size: Small
- Bloom Form: Single
- Bloom Season: early fall
- Growth Habit: Dense, vigorous growth. Upright Growth
- Leaf Structure: Medium leaf tea with smooth foliage
- Maintainable Height: 4-6′
- Maintainable Width: 4-6′
- Light Preferences: Full sun to filtered light
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Camellia sinensis tea plants are used for making tea.
- Cold tolerant to 25ºF on healthy, well established and adequately hydrated plants for short periods