Small single. Light pink with darker pink stripes and flecks. Vigorous, upright growth. Early flowering. A seedling of 'Yumi' (Yume). A Classic Camellia™
Trade gallon pot - 1 to 2 year old - Average 10-12” tall
- Species: Seedling of camellia hybrid 'Yumi’
- Bloom Color: White with pink stripes
- Bloom Size: small to medium
- Bloom Form: Single
- Bloom Season: fall
- Growth Habit: upright dense
- Growth Rate: vigorous
- Maintainable Height: 5-6' or larger
- Maintainable Width: 5-6' or larger
- Light Preferences: Sun to light shade.
- Outdoor Planting: Zones 7-8-9
Camellias younger than 3 years old usually don’t have many buds. Plant now for buds later!