- Species: Sasanqua
- Bloom Color: White with lavender tipped petals
- Bloom Size: Small 2'
- Bloom Form: Formal double opening to semidouble
- Bloom Season: Fall
- Growth Habit: Dense, upright, columunar growth
- Growth Rate: Average ( 4-8 inches of new growth per season)
- Maintainable Height: 4-6'
- Maintainable Width: 4-6'
- Light Preferences: Filtered shade
- Plant Uses: Accent Plant, Foundation Plant, Screen or Hedge, Container Plant
- Special Characteristics: Very dark green foliage
- Climate Zone Recommendations for Outdoor Planting: Zones 8-9, possible zone 7
Find Similar Products by Category